Monday, September 14, 2009

The Art of Douchebaggery

I don't really like rap or hip-hop music, but I think Kanye West is good. However, he is just a complete douche as a person. This is the video of him interrupting poor Taylor Swift's acceptance speech at the MTV Video Music Awards to say that Beyonce is better. For the record, I'm not a fan of Taylor Swift, but Beyonce sucks. When her music comes on the radio, it makes my ears bleed. Since the incident, West has made several insincere apologies to Swift. May I just quote a couple of things West has recently said in an apology, for your viewing pleasure:

"So many celebrities, they never take the time off. I've never taken the time off to really — you know, just music after music and tour after tour. I'm just ashamed that my hurt caused someone else's hurt. My dream of what awards shows are supposed to be, 'cause, and I don't try to justify it because I was just in the wrong. That's period."

If anyone can tell me what the hell that means, that would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment